Tuesday 22 March 2011

Party Rings & Custard Creams!

On a wee trip to Edinburgh on Saturday I stopped by at Craft House Concept. A lovely shop featuring all manner of beautiful must-haves. I spotted this amazing print by Emily MacKenzie and just had to buy it. For so many reasons...
Party rings are an old-school classic biscuit, and so hard to come by these days. Malted milks for the great little farmyard scene on them. Bourbons were a necessity during my vegan years as a chocolate fix (as most brands are vegan). The humble custard cream... I could go on and on with my love for a fine biscuit! Some great biscuit related links are a nice of tea and a sit down and the rather inspiring, if a little silly, pimp that snack. Also spotted in the capital - Royal Wedding material!
My goodness, who wouldn't want to make an rather fetching outfit out of this stuff???

No comments:

Post a Comment