Monday 14 November 2011

Jeremy becomes famous

Today is a special day. Jeremy is now officially the face of Christmas.
No Christmas tree this year will be complete without felt Jeremy adorning it. Today a magazine was posted through our letterbox, issue 5 of Guinea Pig Magazine in fact.
This contains step-by-step instructions on how to make your very own felt Jeremy decoration.
Mark Corrigan remains unimpressed.
You can order your very own copy of Guinea Pig Magazine here, plus have a look at the cute guinea pigs wandering along the web page!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I was in the UK!! I can't find a way to just buy the holiday issues. Bummer! I need to make these for my little piggies, Gus & Swarley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I know that Guinea Pig Magazine are trying to get more stockists, so that would help with p&p. If you can think of anyone stateside who would be willing to stock the magazine, I'm sure GPM would be interested :)

    ReplyDelete