Monday 7 November 2011

Solipsistic Pop 4

This NaBloPoMo stuff is a little tricky today. You see, I have a lurgy, I have work to be doing for the day job, plus I am part way through a mini trickle of gigs (Throwing Muses tonight). All this means crafting and writing time is limited. So I thought today I would share some exciting post I have: Solipsistic pop 4 - a periodical collection of British comics.
The theme for this collection is maps. It features amongst other things, an amazing dust jacket by Katie Green. I have only had a chance to quickly browse through, but I can't wait to get an opportunity to have a good sit down and absorb it all. This trailer explains it better than I ever can.

If you want to support alternative British comics then check out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment